In Company / In House Train The Trainer Training
- Training on your site or site of your choice.
- Tailored to cover the needs of your team.
- Most cost effective form of training for 3 or more participants
- Training takes place on a day that suits you.
- We specialise in all aspects of Train the Trainer.
- No additional charges for tailoring the course to your needs.
- Cost effective value for money.
Open Train The Trainer Training Course
- Open course training at various locations throughout the UK.
- We also offer ‘small group training for 2 or more where we will travel to you
- 14 years experience in delivering effective open course training
- Open courses are the most cost effective way of training for 1 individual
- Value for money for 1 person
Typical Open Course Train The Trainer Training Objectives
- Understanding the training grid
- Make any course interactive, enjoyable and fun
- Create clear and effective learning objectives
- Create discussion in groups effectively
- Design an effective training programme
- Know and use ice breakers effectively
- Understand group work and group dynamics
- Develop clear training / presentation objectives.
- Use a systematic approach to coaching/training (P.E.S.O.S.).
- Plan and prepare a training session / presentation.
- Know and understand the different learning styles
- Create effective visual Aids
- Know how and when to use visual aids
- Identify relevant delivery / training methods.
- Identify and learn best practice training techniques
- Give effective feedback from role plays
- Know when to use training games
- Understand the walking walls for training
- Design world class training programmes
- Use video and DVD learning effectively
- Use various tools to evaluate the learning
- Know the difference between facilitating and teaching
- Understand why power point lecturing is not training
- Effective methods for testing the learning process.
- Field and ask questions effectively.
- Develop ice breakers that work
- How to get involvement from everyone
- Know what people remember and why
- Understand the importance of analogies
- Understand why acronyms work for training
- Understand the importance of recall and recap
- Evaluation of training
- Effective Presentation Skills
Typical open Course Train The Trainer Training key Areas
- Understanding the training grid
- How people learn
- Making courses enjoyable and interactive
- Designing an interactive course
- Delivering memorable training
- Evaluating the training
- Skill Task analysis
This programme is a must for anyone who is involved in delivering or designing training programmes for other staff members
Our training will cater for all different ways people learn and can be tailored to match your teams specific needs and delivered on your site.
Numbers that Speak For Our Training Results
Average feedback score
People successfully trained
No quibble guarantee
Small sample of our Clients
What our clients say
We were extremely happy with the training and the results and feedback. You scored 100% on tutors knowledge and experience and all delegates with the exception of one strongly agreed that they would highly recommend the training to others.The training was excellent and the feedback from over 70 people who attended the training on various days was extremely positive, very happy with the results.
We were struggling for months in key areas to close sales and after our one to one sessions with Premier Training Courses, our sales team in some areas increased sales by over 50% as a result of expert training in specific stages of the sales cycle. I would have no hesitation in highly recommending Premier Training Courses.
Excellent we were extremely happy with the training that our staff received. The training was pitched at the correct level and the feedback from the team was excellent
The feedback from the training was excellent, we are already beginning to see changes in certain areas for the positive, so we are delighted with the results and will be using again
We used Premier Training courses for a project for one of our European operations. We had never used Premier Training before and were a little apprehensive. However there was n o need to be anyway apprehensive the course they delivered was excellent exactly what we were looking for and th feedback was second to none. We were so happy we have since looked at other areas
- Over 20 years experience
- Preferred provider for numerous top 500 companies
- Training is highly interactive
- 99.9% average feedback score over 7 disciplines
- European Master Trainers
- Excellent value for money
- Results driven
WE BELIEVE IN SMALL GROUP TRAINING IN A COMFORTABLE NON THREATENING ENVIRONMENT
If we tell you- you forget
If we show you – you remember
If we involve you – you learn
PremierTrainingCourses © 2014. All Rights Reserved.