In Company / In House Sales Training
- Training on your site or site of your choice.
- Tailored to cover the needs of your team.
- Most cost effective form of training for 3 or more participants
- Training takes place on a day that suits you.
- We specialise in all aspects of Sales.
- No additional charges for tailoring the course to your needs.
- Cost effective value for money.
Open Sales Training Course
- Open course training at various locations throughout the UK.
- We also offer ‘small group training for 2 or more where we will travel to you
- 14 years experience in delivering effective open course training
- Open courses are the most cost effective way of training for 1 individual
- Value for money for 1 person
- Results driven training that works for you or your team
Typical Open Course Sales Training Objectives
- Understand the sales process
- Ask/Probe/Confirm and Close
- Close and consolidate more sales
- Selling to existing clients and new clients
- Identifying the steps in your sales cycle
- Identify the attributes of all good salespeople
- Know the 7 steps that go into every sale
- How to build credibility, like ability and trust
- Why are the first 30 seconds important?
- Establish the decision maker quickly with a proven method
- Qualify customers at each step of the sale
- Set and achieve sales targets
- Plan your day for results through effective sales planning and goal setting
- Know and use several methods of prospecting for new customers
- Understand the relationship between attitude, activity and results
- Handle the fear of rejection in a positive manner
- Setting appointments using Various mediums
- Build rapport by knowing the skills of questioning and listening
- Establish your client needs and match your product as a solution
- Understand the power of objections and how to answer them
- Create and make effective customer specific presentations
- Understand buyer behaviour
- The skills of getting referrals time after time
- 20 ways to increase your sales
Typical open Course Sales Training key Areas
- Profile of a Professional Salesperson
- The Sales Process (Overview)
- Appointment Making
- Handling Rejection
- Opening The Sale / First Impressions
- Establishing Client Needs
- Presenting your case
- Handling Objections
- Closing the sale
- 20 Ways to increase your sales
- Managing yourself and your results
- Skill Practice
Our training will cater for all different ways people learn and can be tailored to match your teams specific needs and delivered on your site.
Numbers that Speak For Our Training Results
Average feedback score
People successfully trained
No quibble guarantee
Small sample of our Clients
What our clients say
We were extremely happy with the training and the results and feedback. You scored 100% on tutors knowledge and experience and all delegates with the exception of one strongly agreed that they would highly recommend the training to others.The training was excellent and the feedback from over 70 people who attended the training on various days was extremely positive, very happy with the results.
We were struggling for months in key areas to close sales and after our one to one sessions with Premier Training Courses, our sales team in some areas increased sales by over 50% as a result of expert training in specific stages of the sales cycle. I would have no hesitation in highly recommending Premier Training Courses.
Excellent we were extremely happy with the training that our staff received. The training was pitched at the correct level and the feedback from the team was excellent
The feedback from the training was excellent, we are already beginning to see changes in certain areas for the positive, so we are delighted with the results and will be using again
We used Premier Training courses for a project for one of our European operations. We had never used Premier Training before and were a little apprehensive. However there was n o need to be anyway apprehensive the course they delivered was excellent exactly what we were looking for and th feedback was second to none. We were so happy we have since looked at other areas
- Over 20 years experience
- Preferred provider for numerous top 500 companies
- Training is highly interactive
- 99.9% average feedback score over 7 disciplines
- European Master Trainers
- Excellent value for money
- Results driven
WE BELIEVE IN SMALL GROUP TRAINING IN A COMFORTABLE NON THREATENING ENVIRONMENT
If we tell you- you forget
If we show you – you remember
If we involve you – you learn
PremierTrainingCourses © 2014. All Rights Reserved.