In Company / In House Presentation Skills Training
- Training on your site or site of your choice.
- Tailored to cover the needs of your team.
- Most cost effective form of training for 3 or more participants
- Training takes place on a day that suits you.
- We specialise in all aspects of Presentation Skills.
- No additional charges for tailoring the course to your needs.
- Cost effective value for money.
Open Presentation Skills Training Course
- Open course training at various locations throughout the UK.
- We also offer ‘small group training for 2 or more where we will travel to you
- 14 years experience in delivering effective open course training
- Open courses are the most cost effective way of training for 1 individual
- Value for money for 1 person
Typical Open Course Presentation Skills Training Objectives
- Managing your nerves and controlling the presentation
- Planning your presentation to match your audience
- Learn the art of simplifying your presentation for easy understanding.
- Creating clear messages to present
- Understand what people want from a presentation.
- Know how, what and why people remember from a presentation.
- Put effective presentations together in 5 easy steps
- Manage stage fright.
- Free up your body language to create the right impression.
- Know what you should and should not do in any presentation.
- Understand how to use visual aids correctly.
- Engage the audience with the power of stories
- The relevance of analogies and acronyms
- Eliminate boredom, monotone voice and over killing presentations.
- Develop your personal presentation skills & style
- Write practice and deliver any presentation in 20 minutes
- Stick to your key messages.
- Use the 5 stages of successful presentation.
- Bring your presentations to life for major impact.
- Know the importance of professionalism
- Field questions effectively.
- Controlling questions
- Manage difficult delegates
- Create a positive stage presence
- Know the pitfalls to avoid.
- 10 ways to turn the audience on
- 10 ways to turn the audience off
Typical open Course Presentation Skills Training key Areas
- Delegates will be asked to deliver a pre prepared presentation to the group. Feedback will be offered to each delegate covering all the key aspects of the presentation
- This is a trainer led session covering the areas set out on the previous page. This will be highly participative including syndicate workshops and case studies
- Delegates will create a new presentation, including visual aids with the assistance of the trainer
- The delegates will deliver the new presentation and the presentation will be recorded on DVD. The delegate will then watch the DVD with the trainer while receiving individual feedback
Our training will cater for all different ways people learn and can be tailored to match your teams specific needs and delivered on your site.
Numbers that Speak For Our Training Results
Average feedback score
People successfully trained
No quibble guarantee
Small sample of our Clients
What our clients say
We were extremely happy with the training and the results and feedback. You scored 100% on tutors knowledge and experience and all delegates with the exception of one strongly agreed that they would highly recommend the training to others.The training was excellent and the feedback from over 70 people who attended the training on various days was extremely positive, very happy with the results.
We were struggling for months in key areas to close sales and after our one to one sessions with Premier Training Courses, our sales team in some areas increased sales by over 50% as a result of expert training in specific stages of the sales cycle. I would have no hesitation in highly recommending Premier Training Courses.
Excellent we were extremely happy with the training that our staff received. The training was pitched at the correct level and the feedback from the team was excellent
The feedback from the training was excellent, we are already beginning to see changes in certain areas for the positive, so we are delighted with the results and will be using again
We used Premier Training courses for a project for one of our European operations. We had never used Premier Training before and were a little apprehensive. However there was n o need to be anyway apprehensive the course they delivered was excellent exactly what we were looking for and th feedback was second to none. We were so happy we have since looked at other areas
- Over 20 years experience
- Preferred provider for numerous top 500 companies
- Training is highly interactive
- 99.9% average feedback score over 7 disciplines
- European Master Trainers
- Excellent value for money
- Results driven
WE BELIEVE IN SMALL GROUP TRAINING IN A COMFORTABLE NON THREATENING ENVIRONMENT
If we tell you- you forget
If we show you – you remember
If we involve you – you learn
PremierTrainingCourses © 2014. All Rights Reserved.