In Company / In House Leadership & Management Training
- Training on your site or site of your choice.
- Tailored to cover the needs of your team.
- Most cost effective form of training for 3 or more participants.
- Training takes place on a day that suits you.
- We specialise in all aspects of management, leadership and management development.
- No additional charges for tailoring the course to your needs.
- Cost effective training courses offering you value for money.
Open Leadership & Management Training Course
- Open course training at various locations throughout the UK.
- We also offer ‘small group training for 2 or more where we will travel to you.
- 14 years experience in delivering effective open course training.
- Open courses are the most cost effective way of training for 1 individual.
- Value for money for 1 person.
- Results driven training that works for you or your team.
Typical Open Course Leadership & Management Training Objectives
- Attributes necessary to succeed as a Manager or Leader
- Knowing the Attitudes Skills and Knowledge necessary for success
- The 4 main leadership styles
- Knowing your own dominant leadership/management style
- How your dominant style impacts on your team
- Situational Leadership
- Up to date management Best Practices
- Analysing your team for success
- Key skills for managing people effectively
- How we communicate effectively
- What motivates people and what demotivates people
- The difference between long term and short term motivation
- What people want from their work
- How to use motivation on a regular basis
- Managing performance processes
- Improving individual and team performance
- Importance of feedback
- Giving effective feedback
- Receiving feedback
- Using feedback as a motivator
- Performance management cycle
- Managing and Improving poor performance
- Performance Improvement Planning
- Coaching skills for Managers
- PESOS method of coaching
- Setting and agreeing goals and objectives
- 4 functions of management-Planning – Organising – Leading –Controlling
- SMART goals and what they really mean
- Assertiveness as a manager
- Managing and controlling your workday
- 12 steps to effective delegation
- 4 levels of authority in delegating
- Traits of a leader
- Teambuilding and the 5 stages
Typical open Course Leadership & Management Training key Areas
- Managing the individuals
- Managing the team
- Getting the tasks completed
- Managing your day
- Managing people skills
- Managing performance
- Performance improvement
- Managing poor performers effectively
- Effective Feedback
- Leadership styles
Our training will cater for all different ways people learn and can be tailored to match your teams specific needs and delivered on your site.
Numbers that Speak For Our Training Results
Average feedback score
People successfully trained
No quibble guarantee
Small sample of our Clients
What our clients say
We were extremely happy with the training and the results and feedback. You scored 100% on tutors knowledge and experience and all delegates with the exception of one strongly agreed that they would highly recommend the training to others.The training was excellent and the feedback from over 70 people who attended the training on various days was extremely positive, very happy with the results.
We were struggling for months in key areas to close sales and after our one to one sessions with Premier Training Courses, our sales team in some areas increased sales by over 50% as a result of expert training in specific stages of the sales cycle. I would have no hesitation in highly recommending Premier Training Courses.
Excellent we were extremely happy with the training that our staff received. The training was pitched at the correct level and the feedback from the team was excellent
The feedback from the training was excellent, we are already beginning to see changes in certain areas for the positive, so we are delighted with the results and will be using again
We used Premier Training courses for a project for one of our European operations. We had never used Premier Training before and were a little apprehensive. However there was n o need to be anyway apprehensive the course they delivered was excellent exactly what we were looking for and th feedback was second to none. We were so happy we have since looked at other areas
- Over 20 years experience
- Preferred provider for numerous top 500 companies
- Training is highly interactive
- 99.9% average feedback score over 7 disciplines
- European Master Trainers
- Excellent value for money
- Results driven
WE BELIEVE IN SMALL GROUP TRAINING IN A COMFORTABLE NON THREATENING ENVIRONMENT
If we tell you- you forget
If we show you – you remember
If we involve you – you learn
PremierTrainingCourses © 2014. All Rights Reserved.