In Company / In House Customer Service Training
- Training on your site or site of your choice.
- Tailored to cover the needs of your team.
- Most cost effective form of training for 3 or more participants
- Training takes place on a day that suits you.
- We specialise in all aspects of face to face and telephone customer service.
- No additional charges for tailoring the course to your needs.
- Cost effective value for money.
- We don’t charge expenses anywhere in the UK
Open Customer Service Training Course
- Open course training at various locations throughout the UK.
- We also offer ‘small group training for 2 or more where we will travel to you
- 14 years experience in delivering effective open course training
- Open courses are the most cost effective way of training for 1 individual
- Value for money for 1 person
Typical Open Course Customer Service Training Objectives
- Create the right impression and avoid the wrong impression
- Understand and use Best Practice Face to Face and Telephone customer service excellence
- Attributes necessary for effective customer service
- Know the impact of poor customer service
- Use the 4 steps of every customer transaction
- Understand the customer journey
- Understand the 3 key communication steps for customers
- Extend common courtesy
- Understand the importance of attitude and accountability
- Understand the importance of creating professional image and perception
- Establish customer needs
- Solve customer problems with ease
- Know the 5 Rs of customer service
- Manage customer expectations
- Keep customers in the loop
- Be attentive to customer needs
- Manage challenging difficult customers
- Calm the irate customer
- Manage difficult situations
- Demonstrate empathy
- Use C.A.R.P. to control situations
- Use effective questioning and listening
Typical open Course Customer Service Training key Areas
- Importance of understanding the steps of the customer journey
- The customer service excellence 4 step model
- Importance of first impressions
- Creating the right impression and avoiding the wrong impression
- Professionalism and image
- The 5 Rs of Customer Service Excellence
- Common courtesy and avoiding the wrong impression
- Telephone and face to face customer best practices
- Managing angry callers
- Calming the irate customer
- 5-step complaint handling process
- The CARP method of diffusing difficult situations
Our training will cater for all different ways people learn and can be tailored to match your teams specific needs and delivered on your site.
Numbers that Speak For Our Training Results
Average feedback score
People successfully trained
No quibble guarantee
What our clients say
We were extremely happy with the training and the results and feedback. You scored 100% on tutors knowledge and experience and all delegates with the exception of one strongly agreed that they would highly recommend the training to others.The training was excellent and the feedback from over 70 people who attended the training on various days was extremely positive, very happy with the results.
We were struggling for months in key areas to close sales and after our one to one sessions with Premier Training Courses, our sales team in some areas increased sales by over 50% as a result of expert training in specific stages of the sales cycle. I would have no hesitation in highly recommending Premier Training Courses.
Excellent we were extremely happy with the training that our staff received. The training was pitched at the correct level and the feedback from the team was excellent
The feedback from the training was excellent, we are already beginning to see changes in certain areas for the positive, so we are delighted with the results and will be using again
We used Premier Training courses for a project for one of our European operations. We had never used Premier Training before and were a little apprehensive. However there was n o need to be anyway apprehensive the course they delivered was excellent exactly what we were looking for and th feedback was second to none. We were so happy we have since looked at other areas
- Over 20 years experience
- Preferred provider for numerous top 500 companies
- Training is highly interactive
- 99.9% average feedback score over 7 disciplines
- European Master Trainers
- Excellent value for money
- Results driven
WE BELIEVE IN SMALL GROUP TRAINING IN A COMFORTABLE NON THREATENING ENVIRONMENT
If we tell you- you forget
If we show you – you remember
If we involve you – you learn
PremierTrainingCourses © 2014. All Rights Reserved.