In Company / In House Appraisal Skills Training
- Training on your site or site of your choice.
- Tailored to cover the needs of your team.
- Most cost effective form of training for 3 or more participants
- Training takes place on a day that suits you.
- We specialise in all aspects of performance appraisals.
- No additional charges for tailoring the course to your needs.
- Cost effective training courses offering you value for money.
Open Appraisal Skills Training Course
- Open course training at various locations throughout the UK.
- We also offer ‘small group training for 2 or more where we will travel to you
- 14 years experience in delivering effective open course training
- Open courses are the most cost effective way of training for 1 individual
- Value for money for 1 person
- Results driven training that works for you or your team
Typical Open Course Appraisal Skills Training Objectives
- Benefits of appraisals
- Your role as a manager of performance.
- Gaining buy in to the appraisal process
- Appraisals are not a one off annual meeting
- Managing effective appraisal meetings
- Managing difficult appraisees
- Set and agree goals, with a clear understanding of expectations.
- Managing goals agreed throughout the year
- Gaining commitment and agreement to SMART goals
- Planning and preparing for appraisals
- Effective questioning and listening in appraisal meetings
- Rules of appraisals
- What do we mean no surprises?
- Understand the golden rules for giving and receiving feedback.
- Deal with poor performance in a positive manner to increase productivity.
- Work on the 10 motivational areas employees desire from their managers.
- Understand the theory of motivation
- Assessing performance in a fair open and honest manner
- Plan, Organise and Implement performance reviews
- Performance improvement planning
- Pitfalls to avoid in appraisals
- Praising and reprimanding skills
- Coaching poor performance
- Bridging performance gaps
- Produce a plan of action for monitoring performance.
- Know and work within the guidelines of specific areas of employment law.
Typical open Course Appraisal Skills Training key Areas
- Managing appraisals
- Using appraisal forms
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Setting and agreeing objectives
- Monitoring performance
- The appraisal interview
- The appraisal process
- Questioning and Listening
- Gathering facts
- Coaching for high performance
Our training will cater for all different ways people learn and can be tailored to match your teams specific needs and delivered on your site.
Numbers that Speak For Our Training Results
Average feedback score
People successfully trained
No quibble guarantee
Small sample of our Clients
What our clients say
We were extremely happy with the training and the results and feedback. You scored 100% on tutors knowledge and experience and all delegates with the exception of one strongly agreed that they would highly recommend the training to others.The training was excellent and the feedback from over 70 people who attended the training on various days was extremely positive, very happy with the results.
We were struggling for months in key areas to close sales and after our one to one sessions with Premier Training Courses, our sales team in some areas increased sales by over 50% as a result of expert training in specific stages of the sales cycle. I would have no hesitation in highly recommending Premier Training Courses.
Excellent we were extremely happy with the training that our staff received. The training was pitched at the correct level and the feedback from the team was excellent
The feedback from the training was excellent, we are already beginning to see changes in certain areas for the positive, so we are delighted with the results and will be using again
We used Premier Training courses for a project for one of our European operations. We had never used Premier Training before and were a little apprehensive. However there was n o need to be anyway apprehensive the course they delivered was excellent exactly what we were looking for and th feedback was second to none. We were so happy we have since looked at other areas
- Over 20 years experience
- Preferred provider for numerous top 500 companies
- Training is highly interactive
- 99.9% average feedback score over 7 disciplines
- European Master Trainers
- Excellent value for money
- Results driven
WE BELIEVE IN SMALL GROUP TRAINING IN A COMFORTABLE NON THREATENING ENVIRONMENT
If we tell you- you forget
If we show you – you remember
If we involve you – you learn
PremierTrainingCourses © 2014. All Rights Reserved.