In Company / In House Telesales & Telephone Sales Training
- Training on your site or site of your choice.
- Tailored to cover the needs of your team.
- Most cost effective form of training for 3 or more participants
- Training takes place on a day that suits you.
- We specialise in all aspects of Telesales & Telephone Sales.
- No additional charges for tailoring the course to your needs.
- Cost effective value for money.
Open Telesales & Telephone Sales Training Course
- Open course training at various locations throughout the UK.
- We also offer ‘small group training for 2 or more where we will travel to you
- 14 years experience in delivering effective open course training
- Open courses are the most cost effective way of training for 1 individual
- Value for money for 1 person
Typical Open Course Telesales & Telephone Sales Training Objectives
- Understand the telephone sales process
- Know how to create an attention grabbing opening statement
- Plan your day to maximise telephone sales opportunities
- Use techniques for selling on inbound calls.
- Turn leads into sales
- Plan a conceptual script to gather information.
- Plan your day of outbound calling
- Understand the importance of records and activity
- Know the key techniques for cold calling
- Make outbound calls with no fear
- Control the conversations on each call
- Manage Objections
- Closing techniques for closing more sales
- Use 5 different ways to close more sales
- Use various methods to get past the gatekeeper
- Techniques for up selling and cross selling
- Know the 2 best ways to increase sales
- Establish the needs of the client and match with your products
- Establish rapport on the telephone
- Understand the 3 ways we communicate over the phone
- Know why people buy
- How you can persuade people to purchase your products
- Use the 10 keys for successful telephone sales technique
- Realise non verbal communication is still important
- Avoid procrastination for fear of rejection
Typical open Course Telesales & Telephone Sales Training key Areas
- Telephone sales techniques
- Creating a ‘Good first Impression’
- Closing sales on the telephone
- Managing Objections to close more sales
- Planning and preparation of the day to create more sales
- Controlling the conversation and persuasion skills.
- Outbound cold call techniques
- Converting to leads to Sales
- Selling more to existing and new clients
Our training will cater for all different ways people learn and can be tailored to match your teams specific needs and delivered on your site.
Numbers that Speak For Our Training Results
Average feedback score
People successfully trained