- Training on your site or site of your choice
- Tailored to cover the needs of your team
- Most cost effective form of training for 3 or more participants
- Training takes place on a day that suits you
- We specialise in all aspects of Customer Service
- No additional charges for tailoring the course to your needs
- Guaranteed to deliver the results you want
- 74 articles published on effective Interviewing Techniques
- Highly practical interactive training
- European Master Trainer
- Keynote speaker for recruitment conferences
- Average feedback 4.9 out of 5
- Over 25 years experience in interviewing
Course Content for our Recruitment & Interviewing Open Public Course
Recruitment & Interviewing Objectives
- Attributes of a good interviewer
- Impact of poor recruitment
- Planning and preparation for the interview
- Establishing what are you looking for?
- Identify key competencies needed
- Fully prioritise competencies needed.
- Understand the importance of Role Definition.
- Develop Role Definitions.
- Devise a simple rating system
- Assessing CVs
- Organise interviews.
- Questions and questioning for the interview
- Prepare for and control interviews.
- Meeting and greeting
- Body language skills for interviews
- Structuring the interview
- Utilise and understand effective questioning techniques.
- Use behavioural and competency based questioning for Interviewing.
- Use 7 probing questions effectively.
- Qualify and confirm through listening.
- Use active listening skills.
- Understand the pitfalls to avoid in interviewing.
- Profile of a Professional Salesperson
- The Sales Process (Overview)
- Appointment Making
- Handling Rejection
- Opening The Sale / First Impressions
- Establishing Client Needs
- Presenting your case
- Handling Objections
- Closing the sale
- 20 Ways to increase your sales
- Managing yourself and your results
- Skill Practice
Our training will cater for all different ways people learn and can be tailored to match your teams specific needs and delivered on your site.
Numbers that Speak For Our Training Results
Average feedback score
People successfully trained
No quibble guarantee
What our clients say
We were extremely happy with the training and the results and feedback. You scored 100% on tutors knowledge and experience and all delegates with the exception of one strongly agreed that they would highly recommend the training to others.The training was excellent and the feedback from over 70 people who attended the training on various days was extremely positive, very happy with the results.
We were struggling for months in key areas to close sales and after our one to one sessions with Premier Training Courses, our sales team in some areas increased sales by over 50% as a result of expert training in specific stages of the sales cycle. I would have no hesitation in highly recommending Premier Training Courses.
Excellent we were extremely happy with the training that our staff received. The training was pitched at the correct level and the feedback from the team was excellent
The feedback from the training was excellent, we are already beginning to see changes in certain areas for the positive, so we are delighted with the results and will be using again
We used Premier Training courses for a project for one of our European operations. We had never used Premier Training before and were a little apprehensive. However there was n o need to be anyway apprehensive the course they delivered was excellent exactly what we were looking for and th feedback was second to none. We were so happy we have since looked at other areas
- Over 20 years experience
- Preferred provider for numerous top 500 companies
- Training is highly interactive
- 99.9% average feedback score over 7 disciplines
- European Master Trainers
- Excellent value for money
- Results driven
WE BELIEVE IN SMALL GROUP TRAINING IN A COMFORTABLE NON THREATENING ENVIRONMENT
- If we tell you- you forget
- If we show you – you remember
- If we involve you – you learn
Nationwide coverage trainers in all areas of the UK
Get in Touch with Us
We offer In Company tailored versions of this course content specifically to match your needs designed and delivered for your staff and delivered on your site on a date that suits you
PremierTrainingCourses © 2014. All Rights Reserved.